Apr 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (6)

 
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun!

This week is...
 
Top 10 All Time Favorite Characters
 
 
1. Tris from Divergent: Tris is just one of those insanely remarkable heroines that you cannot help but cheer for.
 
2. Violet from the Body Finder series: This girl can do no wrong in my eyes. She's brave and precocious and vulnerable, and her romance with Jay is my favorite YA relationship EVER.
 
3. Patch from the Hush, Hush series: Everyone loves a bad boy and Patch has that down in spades. He's an emotional wreck that I would love to piece back together.
 
4. Jessica Darling from the Jessica Darling series: If you're looking for a witty, saracastic smart ass that says everything you're thinking, Jessica Darling is your girl. The books are told entirely through her journal entries, but don't let that put you off. This is a great series.
 
5. Juliette from Shatter Me: Juliette is, in a single word, incredible. I love how broken she is and how she pieces herself back together in the novel.
 
6. Aria & Perry from Under the Never Sky: UtNS was my surprise hit of the year. I cannot get enough of this novel, and a big part of that is Aria and Perry. I had to put them together because they were that awesome.
 
7. Bianca from The D.U.F.F.: Bianca is this amazingly brazen and self-assured girl. Yes, she has her inner insecurities, but she has this confidence that I often wished I had myself.
 
8. Shane from the Morganville Vampires series: Anyone who has read this series knows why I picked Shane. If you haven't read the series ... Then you're crazy. The whole cast is stellar, but Shane has this added extra umph that makes me swoon.
 
9. Rose from the Vampire Academy series: Do I really need to explain this one? Rose is the girl every girl wants to be - she kicks butt, gets the hot guy, and looks fabulous doing it all.
 
10. Emma & Brendan from the Spellbound series: Yes, another pairing, but these two are so frickin' cool I couldn't pick between them. Emma is sweet and kind and brave, and Brendan is dark and brooding and hot. I adore this series because of these two.

3 comments:

  1. Great list! I need to read D.U.F.F and this is the first I've heard of Spellbound so will be looking into that, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEE! Patch! I forgot all about him when I made my list. He was definitely a great character :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I have not read a bunch of the books on your list! Jessica Darling is on my TBR list, along with Shatter Me and Under the Never Sky. Tris is a great pick, as is Four ;) Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-WB

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!