Aug 12, 2011

TGIF (1)



TGIF @ GReads is a great way to meet new bloggers. Feel free to leave me a comment and I'll be sure to pop over to your blog and follow you back!

This Friday's Question:

Author Block Party: 
If you could gather a handful of authors to hang out with, 
who would you choose?
 
Such a fun question. Off the top of my head, I would select Richelle Mead (author of The Vampire Academy series and upcoming Bloodlines), Kimberly Derting (The Body Finder series), Rachel Vincent (Soul Screamers series), Charlaine Harris (Southern Vampire series), and Andrea Cremer (Nightshade series) for an old fashioned cookout. I adore these women for the strong characters they write and their seamless storytelling. I would love to pick their brains about their inspirations ... and what the future holds for my favorite characters, of course!

2 comments:

  1. There would be a lot of interesting discussion with that group! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great author choices and happy Saturday! I hope you’re having an awesome weekend!

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!